Need help and want to do work to my Libby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silver65th

Reaction score
Ok so I'm a noob to lifting and tires on the libby and I'll admit it. So I'd like someone to help me out with what liftkit I'd need to get and the exact measurement of tires and rims to put on it. I want to get the Cragar Soft 8's abd also spacers to make the car look wider because thats what I'm prefering so if someone can help me out that'd be cool.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't buy wheels and then spacers get the correct width/backspacing in the wheels you want.
Look at either Frankenlift
or just go OME springs etc
think of a budget and go from there!

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy the best lift you can afford. And if you can't afford the best lift, keep saving yer pennies until you can.:) As for wheels, I put 15x8 Soft 8s and 31x10.5 GY MTs on my KJ and it does not need spacers. It looks wide enough as it is.

Edit: Go check out my album KJs OK, there are two pics of the Jeep taken from the same angle, one with stock wheels and 265/75R16s and then with the Soft 8s and MTs. Use the rear wheel well for reference. See how much further out of the wheel well the rubber is with the Soft 8s? No need to space those out any further.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online