my stock suspension is SHOT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luigi1285

Reaction score
the one thing that kills me now is that i cant even lift it. the second i put a lift on and i have another issue they will try to find some way of relating it to the lift. also its kinda funny the work is being done under warrenty and now needs an alignment because they are changing the struts. they are trying to hit me for the cost of the alignment also:mad:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the one thing that kills me now is that i cant even lift it. the second i put a lift on and i have another issue they will try to find some way of relating it to the lift. also its kinda funny the work is being done under warrenty and now needs an alignment because they are changing the struts. they are trying to hit me for the cost of the alignment also:mad:
Alignments are not covered under warranty,they are considered a maintenance item and is 100% your responsibility.

luigi1285

Reaction score
I just got an alignment 4000 miles ago it now needs another alignment due to warrenty work. So shouldn't the dealer cover the alignment because it now needs one due to warrenty work not schedualed maintenance?

luigi1285

Reaction score
well they charged me i have to call the manager tom. the kicker is they didnt even replace the broken bump stop. and as usual the tech could not recreat the ****** and stalling issue go figure. i have to call tom and raise hell ive had it with this service center they charged me for the alignment and didnt even finish fixing the truck. im livid. 11 days later and they didnt even freaking finish. i told the women i and left i had to leave before i lost it this place is always messing up like this. sry neeeded to vent.

talleybird_kk

Reaction score
Of course lol. That y I'm hopen they do the right thing. But for every other issue I've brought it in for like the dropping rpms and engine shaking and the ****** they always seem to come back with the tech couldn't reproduce the symptom . Gotta feeling they gonna tell me that this is normal wear and tear now for the suspension.

Any other ****** issues you've had? I'm just wondering if mine are in my head....

luigi1285

Reaction score
as per the ****** issues and stalling issues they gave their famous answer "the tech could not replicate the problem"(banghead)

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as per the ****** issues and stalling issues they gave their famous answer "the tech could not replicate the problem"(banghead)
Do you know how much they pay the tech to look for your issue? The average is .3-.5 hours,that's 18-36 minutes.Think the tech is going to lose money and spend hours driving it looking for a problem that is intermittent?

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie's test drive loop was about 3/4 of a mile.

'cept for fun cars, his test drive loop was 5 miles...mostly sideways (rotflmao)

Latest posts

Members online