My new used Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moparman2k2

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

04 Liberty Rocky Mountain Edition Never thought I would like the liberty as I was a huge Cherokee fan and this is a very different vehicle but they grew on me over the years and Finally I got to the point where I wanted one.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

04 Liberty Rocky Mountain Edition Never thought I would like the liberty as I was a huge Cherokee fan and this is a very different vehicle but they grew on me over the years and Finally I got to the point where I wanted one.

Looks good, im also a cherokee fan and sold my 2000 XJ to get my 06 KJ. Ironically my XJ had the same rims you have on your liberty, and i just swapped my old plain steels rims on my new liberty to this style wheel :D

moparman2k2

Reaction score
when we went to the Ford dealer to pick it up there was a CLEAN Yellow 01 XJ with a 6" lift, Nice Tires Icon Rims, etc. 55,000 on it AND..... Traded in under Cash for Clunkers. almost made me want to cry lol

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking KJ! And welcome to the club!! Lot of good info and helpful folks here if you need it.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

Nice KJ.

Have I seen you on Dodge Talk???:confused: I'm Durango+KJ there.:)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the KJ and the forum.

Dave

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when we went to the Ford dealer to pick it up there was a CLEAN Yellow 01 XJ with a 6" lift, Nice Tires Icon Rims, etc. 55,000 on it AND..... Traded in under Cash for Clunkers. almost made me want to cry lol

I probably would have cryed!! especially with only 55k?! how could anyone do that :mad:

moparman2k2

Reaction score
I probably would have cryed!! especially with only 55k?! how could anyone do that :mad:

Some rich College kid traded it off towards a subaru WRX :(

and HoosierJeeper, yes I'm on Dodge Talk see below.....

the more I drive this thing the more I like it! and to think I was big on the "real jeeps Don't have Grocery hooks" when I was on Jeepsunlimited back in 01

oddball

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's just wrong!

moparman2k2

Reaction score
Upper Michigan. We took the Jeep home on a dealer plate monday night as the dealership was swamped finishing up cash for clunkers deals and they asked us if we would mind coming on Tuesday to sign for it.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
the more I drive this thing the more I like it! and to think I was big on the "real jeeps Don't have Grocery hooks" when I was on Jeepsunlimited back in 01

LOL so was ThunderbirdJunkie. He had a freaknasty CJ-7 at the time.

Then realized KJ>XJ, and KJ REALLLLY>CJ when it comes to daily duty

BTW, those grocery bag hooks are quite usable.

moparman2k2

Reaction score

here's the "Clunker"

Thanks for the comments everyone!