My new custom plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't want to give the number away, but the plate itself but it involves "0III0" :) It looks cool. Can't wait to get them.

Last edited:

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i never understood peoples huge thing with plate numbers, thousands of ppl can see it anyday, while your parked at work, infront of your house, your friends house, driving! I dont know why you start a topic of your custom plates if you wont even tell anyone what they are.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever hear that bit "don't ever go into a battle of wits half armed?" Not sure, as you're Canadian. See, I'm an ashhole and I dont want some stalker killing me over my opinion they deemed wrong. People that see my plates everyday dont necessarily know me or have seen my view on certain topics I may speak of online. Also, to clear it up, I did give you the plate, just not the 2 digits that follow the "OIIIO" IS in fact my custom plate, its jeep symbol...

Last edited:

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with UnLIMITeD and I don't see what being Canadian has anything to do with it?

I do like your plate choice....

Last edited:

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Ever hear that bit "don't ever go into a battle of wits half armed?" Not sure, as you're Canadian. See, I'm an ashhole and I dont want some stalker killing me over my opinion they deemed wrong. People that see my plates everyday dont necessarily know me or have seen my view on certain topics I may speak of online. Also, to clear it up, I did give you the plate, just not the 2 digits that follow the "OIIIO" IS in fact my custom plate, its jeep symbol...

WTF does Canadian have to do with it?
And you are correct... You are an *******. :D
Good luck with your "Plate" buddy.
Oh, and Happy Holiday's
PS. regardless of the licence plate, I think I'd be able to spot your KJ a mile away with those cheesy lights on your cowl.

Last edited:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing OIIIOKJ....

I could probably pick out your jeep because of the lights without seeing the plate, but then seeing the plate with OIIIO and the lights, I'd know ;)

FWIW, cool idea for the plate though. Was that all original, or did you see another Jeep with it?

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warning From Moderators

Keep this thread civil or it WILL be locked.

Thanks,
desertkj

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most everyone keeps their plate hidden, for much the same reason. Sorry guys, Ha, the canadian thing was a joke, as I do live here in the states, my family all lives in Ontario. I even have family out in BC. I just didn't like the rant on the plates, sorry unlimited, just teasing. Anyways, to answer the other question, it was in fact original, as I do like being the first. I was thinking of something with the absolute value sign in it (any math nerds in here its two straight brackets with the "value" being in the middle) exp: "l absolute l" but my girlfriend thought that was REALLY dorky. I dont think she'll go for this one either, but it doesn't matter, as I ordered it last night.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cop buddy has "NOLEIN" on his tweaked EVO. Said he wanted something to show that he was involved with law enforcement - No Lein...i.e., no warrants.

The first thing I think of when I see it is that he has it paid off ;) I guess that's the accountant in me.

I thought about a custom plate, but I have a similar fear - I may do something stupid when driving, and then 4 months later the same dood would see me and get pissed again or something. Custom plates are just too easy for other people to remember.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about a custom plate, but I have a similar fear - I may do something stupid when driving, and then 4 months later the same dood would see me and get pissed again or something. Custom plates are just too easy for other people to remember.

Yeah, that is the general consensus. I live in NY, in a large city, so that's the case, probably a little less likely out in secluded parts of the country. I still drive with only 1 plate in the rear, which is illegal but the front hitch doesnt allow me anywhere to put it. Waiting on the new bumper and I'll have a fold down one with the winch behind it.

Kevin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First 3 letters of my plate are "EDJ". Just 1 digit away from getting "free" custom plates courtesy of the State of New York. Oh well...

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt care about the shot of my nationality, i didnt think you were actually serious, i just didnt see the reason in a topic about getting new custom plates if you were afraid to show it.

Either way, its a cool idea for the jeep thing and im sure it will look cool on your jeep. I was going to get some for my jeep but they are like $150-$160, dont have that money laying around lol

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
. I was going to get some for my jeep but they are like $150-$160, dont have that money laying around lol

That's rediculous. You could do a mod for $150-160. I don't even know how much they are in NY anymore but last I knew they charged every time you renewed so you are paying for them over and over again.

Dave

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go, both plates are available in Arizona. They cost $25.00 a year extra when you re-register. JEEPKJ is taken.

You must be registered for see images

Hmmmm... I may switch my KJ and TJ over, but I don't think 01110SI would work for the Honda and I'd rather keep them the same. As it is now they are 1KOOLKJ, 1KOOLTJ, 1KOOLSI and AZXFIRE on the Crossfire.

Geez, now I went and done it!!! the whole world knows and is going to come after me.... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go, both plates are available in Arizona. They cost $25.00 a year extra when you re-register. JEEPKJ is taken.

Hmmmm... I may switch my KJ and TJ over, but I don't think 01110SI would work for the Honda and I'd rather keep them the same. As it is now they are 1KOOLKJ, 1KOOLTJ, 1KOOLSI and AZXFIRE on the Crossfire.

Geez, now I went and done it!!! the whole world knows and is going to come after me.... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

I like those AZ plates..........and I like the jeep symbol by itself (O111O).

Batton down the hatches and break out the guns and ammo......the whole world is coming after ya.....haha.......how will you dispose of all the dead bodies?? haha...............just kidding with you.

Dave

DryBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need 2 more 1's in there if you really want a 7 slot grill and round headlights look to the plate.

0111110 or 01110

either way its a cool idea. Not as cool as DRYBNS but still cool. :cool:

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is actually oIIIoKJ, as somone guessed, I used I's as the ones I thought looked a little weird. I think I'm the first to do this, well, I'm taking credit for it, since I've yet to see it. I really like the pirate one "ARRRRG" with the pirate tire cover

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already checked the availability here in AL for OIIIIOJK (for my JK), and OIIIIOKJ (for the KJ, of course)...and both are available, along with other variations of the same thing. And, I plan on getting it in March when it's time to renew. Thanks for the idea, Absolute!

Latest posts

Members online