My new 2008 KK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanmcv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my new 2008 Jeep Liberty from the dealer. Here she is:

You must be registered for see images

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very cool. hope to see you around. been see quite a few more KK's around the chicagoland area lately

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are 18" s right? Can't you go with bigger tires? How is the ride with them?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
That looks really really really nice. The one thing about the KKs though, it's kinda tough to distinguish a Sport from a Limited now... unless you're like us and know what to look for. Before, it was a piece of cake. Now...

Congrats. Any KJ > KK comparisons you want to talk about?

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Jeep....I'm liking the KK's more and more.

Funny though....in the first picture your KK must be cold, being outside and all....she looks silver/gray there. Then the pics in the garage, she looks....is it light khaki? :D

Also, is there any other option for wheels on the LTD? Style wise I'm talking about. Personally I prefer the less shiny wheels...that's just my preference. I'm not dissing your Jeep in any way ;) .

Paul
________
no2 vaporizer

Last edited:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Classy looking Jeep. Looks great. Btw, what's the white vehicle in the garage?

ryanmcv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments, guys. The color of the KK is Light Graystone Pearl, and it's a bit lighter than the previous Light Khaki color. The wheels are 18" Chromes; the other option would have been 17" Aluminums but I wanted to go all-out.

I love driving this thing around. I was a bit "iffy" about it at first, but the look has really grown on me and it's such a comfortable vehicle. The seats are much nicer than the KJs and the ride is much smoother. It actually seems like I'm riding higher up than in my 2003 Liberty, but maybe that's because of the 18" wheels. It also takes some time to get used to the new windshield... It just seems much more... constricted, I guess. It just doesn't seem to have the same viewing area through the windshield that the KJ offers. But I have adjusted accordingly and now I love driving it around town. Can't wait to take it out to Arizona next spring and really put it to the test. :cool:

Oh, the other white car in the garage is a 2007 Volvo XC90.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you like it! I figured they would ride alot better than the kj's.

You know that shiny stuff on the rims is just plastic, right? Its called Chrome Clad.. :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice KK.....Congrats.

When you brake it in, let us know how that 4wd system is. It is a little different than the KJ I think.

Dave