My liberty is falling apart. Please help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously there is a failure to communicate, must be me. ](*,)

Go to another dealer but if your lift is installed wrong fix it first. If you don't want to do that you should just change the UBJ's your self. You were most of the way there when you put on your lift.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
You didn't go back to the same dealer did you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Alcy)

Yeah I did, and let me tell you, I will NEVER, EVER, EVER!, return to that dealer again, and tomorrow morning they are going to recieve one of the largest pieces of my mind that I've given to anyone.

As far as the warranty and that I couldn't care less. They are just money grubbing jerks that hate to see people who enjoy life.

But when one of those illiterate, degenerate, filthy, thieving, murdering, baby torturing, untrustworthy, dropout, drug addicted, (please insert as many insults as you have in your arsenal)
...mechanics decided that he would take it upon himself turn up all the gain/volume/EQ settings on my amp and head unit so he could crank up my subwoofer; he crossed the damn line.
I am not a fan of swearing in anger, or much at all for that matter.
But I will unleash hell on the bastard who touched my system.

To those who are having trouble understanding my feelings, imagine if the dealership killed your family... slowly. Thats pretty close to how angry I am right now.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cowcatcher said:
If the lift was installed wrong then I think that the spacer laying in the middle of the coil is not something you should expect them to pay for under warranty.

My guess is that you were refering to the MOPAR bump stop above the rear spring as the lift kit, it is not one of the spacers, it is a bump that keeps your rear end from smashing into your body. It is part of the factory setup and has nothign to do with the lift kit, every person in this forum will agree to that. It failed in its intened usage, came off while being bumped.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, mine do not appear to be orange. I realized it was the bump after I visited your site and viewed the pictures of your lift install.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
cowcatcher said:
If the lift was installed wrong then I think that the spacer laying in the middle of the coil is not something you should expect them to pay for under warranty.

My guess is that you were refering to the MOPAR bump stop above the rear spring as the lift kit, it is not one of the spacers, it is a bump that keeps your rear end from smashing into your body. It is part of the factory setup and has nothign to do with the lift kit, every person in this forum will agree to that. It failed in its intened usage, came off while being bumped.

I hear ya. Chrysler told me they will not cover my rims b/c they are highly corrosive? \:D/

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
MoladoGuy said:
You didn't go back to the same dealer did you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Alcy)

Yeah I did, and let me tell you, I will NEVER, EVER, EVER!, return to that dealer again, and tomorrow morning they are going to recieve one of the largest pieces of my mind that I've given to anyone.

As far as the warranty and that I couldn't care less. They are just money grubbing jerks that hate to see people who enjoy life.

But when one of those illiterate, degenerate, filthy, thieving, murdering, baby torturing, untrustworthy, dropout, drug addicted, (please insert as many insults as you have in your arsenal)
...mechanics decided that he would take it upon himself turn up all the gain/volume/EQ settings on my amp and head unit so he could crank up my subwoofer; he crossed the damn line.
I am not a fan of swearing in anger, or much at all for that matter.
But I will unleash hell on the bastard who touched my system.

To those who are having trouble understanding my feelings, imagine if the dealership killed your family... slowly. Thats pretty close to how angry I am right now.

They ripped you off and mess with your stereo settings! Hopefully you give them an earful and make them realize that the customers are the only reason that any of them have a job at all. I would say to contact Chrysler about the service, but my guess is that they'll pull the same crap once they find out about the lift.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
desertkj said:
They ripped you off and mess with your stereo settings! Hopefully you give them an earful and make them realize that the customers are the only reason that any of them have a job at all. I would say to contact Chrysler about the service, but my guess is that they'll pull the same crap once they find out about the lift.

On second thought I know better than to run around in a rage, If I accidentaly go overboard they could just falsify information and void my warranty for sake of being jerks. I feel I may be best off just never talking to them again, I will be contacting my Lawyer though.

I don't even allow close friends to touch my setup.