My Liberty is dead.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waywardtravel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see where you can not debate an issue, you need to change things and what others have said to make it appear that you know what you are talking about.
We all come on these to talk about various things be it engines, trannys, women. When someone comes on and says that the 3.7 is unproven, cars in the 70s got better mileage ( page two) then its on for discussion.
You my good friend have made a lot of remarks jumping from here to there but never really discussing what you have posted you just jump to something else putting down words like someone else said them.
Now you have called me a liar etc. That is your opinion and they are like belly buttons everyone has one. You don't know me, you haven't talked to me, only at me twisting my words.
But what I like to do is have a good straight on discussion, say for example why you think the 3.7 is unproven when several 100,000 thousand have been produced. Or why since you don't like Jeeps ( again on page two) you have two of them, why not a older Blazer for example. Even yourself have said parts are easier to come by. So why do you own a Jeep?
No attacking just a discussion of facts.
so
1. List why the 3.7 is unproven ?
2. Why do you own a Jeep?
3. Why do you not own a Chevrolet of any make since they are cheaper and easier to get parts for?
These are things we can discuss and not call people liars,
and having personal attacks
Do remember Debating back in High School and College?
I can meet you in Kenya within the next two months! Are you ready for the round table discussion SIR?

Members online