My friend: The Face!

Should I put "Da Face" back on?

• We've been though too much. Reinstall him!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave him alone.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Me and my friend The Face have been together for over a year now. I found him at a gas station and adopted him for only $5 plus Michigan Sales Tax. I immediately put him on BuggyDaJeep.

We've been in 2 different countries, and 5 states. As you can see, he's even bent from my median crossing in Kentucky and worsened from my trip offroad... the results of which can be seen in my avatar. There's rock dents and a few bug guts left on him. I removed him from BuggyDaJeep when Chrysler Financial stole him from me.

I've missed him for the past 2 months as he hasn't been on my 2006 Liberty. Should I put him back on?

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put him back on \:D/ Oh, and ya might want to resize those "Freakin' Huge" pictures, Marlon. I mean the site page can barely hold 'em (biggrin)

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon; your total lack of respect for the forum rules on picture sizes is appauling. [-X \:D/

So how about a poll so we can vote on this?

EDIT: Whoops the hugeness of the pictures moved the poll over so far that I couldn't see it.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Sorry, I sometimes forget others don't have high resolution screens. :-&

Plus, I told photobucket to resize them... and this is the size it chose, lol!

I put him on BuggyDaJeep2 with double sided tape (Thanks Phil!), but I'm not sure if I like him there? ](*,)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say put him on.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's a pain for those of us who use our 12in powerbook lappys as our main comp. but i say put the face back on that way the people infronta you know they're about to mix it up with a yellow happy mean man.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
I put him on BuggyDaJeep2 with double sided tape (Thanks Phil!), but I'm not sure if I like him there? ](*,)

Glad to see that it is being used. Now I may need to obtain another roll from work. It sounds like that stuff really works! Oh yea,

Put him back on!!

Latest posts

Members online