My 2003 Renny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rescu2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally, Got some photos of my Jeep. She's dirty, but here she is:
http://www.4starsales.com/Jeep.htm

Future mods:
More Skid plates
Bull Bar
Winch
Red Warning Lights (Firefighter)
Siren
Touchscreen Car PC w/ DVD
EVIC Install
Possibly a Sunroof
More aggressive Tires
two 8" or 10" subs (Under front seats)
Amp for above.
Power Heated Seats
Alarm w/ remote start

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Jeeps are sposed to be dirty! \:D/

That's definitely the Skyjacker 2.5" Spring lift kit. Although yours does look stock, so I know why you were having doubts.

Looks good! Mine will look sort of like that one day.

Rescu2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. In case you are wondering, that silver thing between the vents is my wireless GPS Antannae (Bluetooth). It talks to my pocket PC or laptop For navigation (w/ voice eavan) ... I love it. Cheaper than a RB1 and mobile, just not as clean of an install. The CAR PC should fix that
Rescu2000

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Rescu2000 said:
Thanks. In case you are wondering, that silver thing between the vents is my wireless GPS Antannae (Bluetooth). It talks to my pocket PC or laptop For navigation (w/ voice eavan) ... I love it. Cheaper than a RB1 and mobile, just not as clean of an install. The CAR PC should fix that
Rescu2000

I've got the same setup. I've got the NAVMAN bluetooth system and have it hooked up to my Dell X30 624Mhz Pocket PC. It works out really nice.