MT/R Kevlar's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well with 1500 miles on my MT/R Kevlars now just wanted to state they are worth the money.They are very grippy on the street,no real noise unless your turning,great wet weather traction.No winter driving with them yet.Offroad they are amazing,aired down to 12psi and they grip like super glue,will be trying 10psi next trip.Scraped,rubbed,impacted the sidewall's on many sharp rocks and no cuts or abrasions on the sidewalls at all.

If you liked the old sytle MT/R's(non-OEM Rbicon takeoffs) you will be very impressed with the new MT/R Kevlars as they out perform the old style MT/R's by a big margin.

willy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They handle weight quite well too I assume, due to the fact that some of the new M1151's come equipped with them. Like tjkj said, they handle phenomenally, even with the 12,000 lbs. of armor riding on them. tjkj knows what I'm talking about :)

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
They handle weight quite well too I assume, due to the fact that some of the new M1151's come equipped with them. Like tjkj said, they handle phenomenally, even with the 12,000 lbs. of armor riding on them. tjkj knows what I'm talking about :)

Yes, but those are not the same as what we are using.
Those are MIL Spec. 37X12.5R16.5 M/T R's @ $687.00 each.
Also the old style tread pattern.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...wall=Blackwall&partnum=725NR65MWMTR&tab=Sizes

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score