Mounted the moabs!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my moabs mounted and boy can you tell the difference between these and my old stock alloys. That extra inch made my tires look fat and the backspacing is beautiful :) pics later.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
pics2.gif............or chairshot.gif

:p.....:D

Dave

Midgear

Reaction score
why would you post such a thread without supplying hard evidence.. untill hard evidence is provided- LIES.

hump.gif

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
i am so disappointed!!!!!!!!

lol i saw this thread and instantly became excited to see the pictures. i opened it only to see that there were none.... :(

lol seriously though come on hurry up!

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet, I would love to see a shot of the KJ's ass, was looking for a wider stance on mine, this might have to be done in due time

Uncle Krusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Good! Can't wait to see for more.

(popcorn)

BTW, don't the MOABs have less backspacing than the factory rims? I'm thinking 1" or so. are you going to run with the additional spacers or remove them to narrow the stance a bit?

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet, I would love to see a shot of the KJ's ass, was looking for a wider stance on mine, this might have to be done in due time

She's a bit shy about her ass today how about a few frontals. Lol sorry but ima have to post the pics three different posts. My iPhone is being gay.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 50

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang I know the exact two mods mine is getting after it's paid off. MOABS and a Frankie. They look great man.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. And yes Wes my headlights and fogs are smoked with vinyl overlay film. Works great. Pretty cheap on eBay and you just use soapy water and a hair dryer to heat and mold it.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, but you're using MOABs plus spacers? Wonder how rough that is on the wheel hubs.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Thanks guys. And yes Wes my headlights and fogs are smoked with vinyl overlay film. Works great. Pretty cheap on eBay and you just use soapy water and a hair dryer to heat and mold it.

oh lol well i'm not interested in doing it I like to get the most light possible, I was just curious why yours looked so dark.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh lol well i'm not interested in doing it I like to get the most light possible, I was just curious why yours looked so dark.

Yeah I'm probably gonna take it off my headlights when I get around to it. My windshield has 30% tint on it. So I need the light too.