Mopar Woes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the Liberty into the shop to have them inspect front axles, and transfer case. Need all new front axles, glad I found out now versus when I'm on the road. Transfer case is good. They also noticed the differential support bracket bushing (? not sure correct name for part) is shot, and are going to rebuild it with a new sleeve and energy suspension bushing.

I was there when the shop called the Monterey Jeep Dealership, and the look on the techs face when he heard the prices was pretty classic. He hung the phone up and said, not only would Jeep be giving me an intermediate shaft, but they would also be bending me over to give me another type of shaft. :happy175:

Intermediate shaft 5066057AB - $360
Snap Ring 5066064AA - $290
Snap Ring 5069009AA - $320

Scooped the same parts from Rock Auto for a grand total of $200 with next day shipping.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What snap rings are you referring to? The intermediate shaft is usually supplied with them.

Members online

No members online now.