MOPAR light bar goes on tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice purchase. I am hoping to add one with my tax returns this year. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the install cost?

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice purchase. I am hoping to add one with my tax returns this year. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the install cost?

$300... they quoted me 3-4 hours at $100 per... i made a deal with my service guy that it will not exceed $300.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Man I wish some of you lived closer to Ohio, maybe I could turn this hobby into making a little coin!

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I wish some of you lived closer to Ohio, maybe I could turn this hobby into making a little coin!

back at you. i found an independent to do it... was cheaper, but drilling holes in the roof.... gotta do it right.

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The MOPAR KJ roof rack and the MOPAR KJ light bar are different. The roof rack has spots for lights but it isn't the light bar of which ThunderbirdJunkie speaks. Oh and stop cheating that isn't even a MOPAR product you posted. :D

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score

You would have me as a customer for sure! I would rather pay a guy who's done a zillion lifts than somebody at a full service shop!

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(yeahthat)

mmmm... they ran into some 'issues':mad:
had to call in their main tech this morning... he's apparently done a number of these... don't know why they didn't use him to start.

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still wayting on the last pieces to complete my light bar kit. Will soon be putting mine up too!!! :D
GOOD LUCK BRO!!!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Must have some bright people there,I installed my lightbar in a parking lot in less then 2 hours,there not hard at all to do.

I was thinking the same thing, pretty easy job really

Hope they don't make you pay extra for their extra time

Latest posts

Members online