MOPAR light bar goes on tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Rennie, so it came with the Jeep, but I really like the look of the lights up there. They also look good on the KJ's with out flat hoods (not quite as good though;)) Make sure to take before and after photos.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Rennie, so it came with the Jeep, but I really like the look of the lights up there. They also look good on the KJ's with out flat hoods (not quite as good though;)) Make sure to take before and after photos.

i love the look of the light bars... so far i put on the roof rack, tow hooks, side rails, mud flaps and bigger tires.... this is the last piece of the puzzle...

Attachments

• IMG_0792sm.jpg
    IMG_0792sm.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 39

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score

something against curvy hoods??? ha

and AtoB where did you get your roof basket.. I've been looking for one. but don't wanna buy it new so expensive

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way jealous!

You must be registered for see images attach

Ohhhh nooooo, Johnnnny fiiiive!

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
something against curvy hoods??? ha

and AtoB where did you get your roof basket.. I've been looking for one. but don't wanna buy it new so expensive

yes i got it new.... there were some okay deals on ebay... but after shipping cost, and worries about not getting all the correct hardware, ned made more sense.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're just jealous that we got curves. :D :D

is this about the difference between the renegades with the flat hood, vs. the regular curvy hood? honestly, i bought a 05 renegade (but the deal went to hell ...long story) so i ended up with my columbia... the only thing i didn't care for on the renegade was the flat hood... i dig the curves.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is this about the difference between the renegades with the flat hood, vs. the regular curvy hood? honestly, i bought a 05 renegade (but the deal went to hell ...long story) so i ended up with my columbia... the only thing i didn't care for on the renegade was the flat hood... i dig the curves.

chicks dig my trucks curves.. and the lift and tires and lights and sound system and most of all PA system :D haha

and damn $476!! i think ive seen it from a distributor for like $243 or something..

http://www.justforjeeps.com/racaroba.html

im waiting for someone around where i live to either sell me theirs for cheap or trash pick it from them. a lot of guys take them off.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
chicks dig my trucks curves.. and the lift and tires and lights and sound system and most of all PA system :D haha

and damn $476!! i think ive seen it from a distributor for like $243 or something..

http://www.justforjeeps.com/racaroba.html

im waiting for someone around where i live to either sell me theirs for cheap or trash pick it from them. a lot of guys take them off.

I think he was quoting the light bar price :)

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Looking forward to your install impressions ... I'm savin' my pennies for one as we speak

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to your install impressions ... I'm savin' my pennies for one as we speak

well, i have to make a confession... getting it installed at the dealer. it just wasn't a project i was comfortable with doing myself.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I just re read and sensed that .. I was going to correct my post... but yur fast!

No need to be sheepish I was not comfortable doing my plugs (never had seen coil over plug before) went directly to a pro. IMO It's to big of an investment to get high on testosterone reading these forums and then go out and FU your rig!

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just re read and sensed that .. I was going to correct my post... but yur fast!

No need to be sheepish I was not comfortable doing my plugs (never had seen coil over plug before) went directly to a pro. IMO It's to big of an investment to get high on testosterone reading these forums and then go out and FU your rig!

gotta know your limitations;)