Mopar Fog light woes.......HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I just came in from installing the Mopar Fog light kit on my 02 Sport and everything went off without a hitch, I tied them into the Parking lights because I wanted to be able to have parking and fog lights on only. But then when I started on the inside I noticed that the directions said to cut the tan/white wire (terminal #2) and hook the tan/white wire from the new harnes into terminal 2 also. But when I started to look at my harness I had no tan/white wire and no wire at all in Terminal #2. So I stuck the wire from the new harness in terminal #2 and viola my fog lights work. BUT my dash indicato does not work does anyone have any idea why or how to make this light work?? I went through all of this trouble because I wanted a stock look and I am so pickey that I really really want that light to work, any help will be appreciated!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online