Mopar 4.10 Part#'s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Come over sometime, we'll "break" you in on a lift or whatever we're doing. Always need someone to grab a wrench, can of Kroil, loosen a bolt we don't want to break............you know how it goes, you break it then we can say the newbie broke it ..:icon_razz::icon_razz:

When I was in the Navy and something went wrong we would ask who had "Fault Duty" that day. I got picked more than I would have liked... :icon_cry:

Don't be surprised if I make it over one of these days. :cheers:

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With this ungodly cold winter we had, I could have used that induction heater to warm up some body parts. I swear certain parts of me nearly froze right off and dropped into my shoe! ;)

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
That thing looks like it could really help you get your nuts off. :hidesbehindsofa:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
With this ungodly cold winter we had, I could have used that induction heater to warm up some body parts. I swear certain parts of me nearly froze right off and dropped into my shoe! ;)

I ....ah well just can't add to that
but know what ya mean :evil:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is this job compared to the frankenlift? That took me about 21hours and was very frustrating. Only the drivers side was the issue, spent so much time on that 8am - 10:30pm! Nothing was coming apart and had to cut some things off. Next day we did passenger and rear in 6 hours, we knew more what we were doing this time. Am i going to have to pull my suspension out for the swap? I will look around for that other post about tomms swap...

Sent from my XT885 using Tapatalk

:shocked: