MoladoGuy Greets KK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camera phone shots. I found this at the Target parking lot today. It was gone when I came back out.

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't say I hate it. It looks low because Phil is lifted with thicker tires. It has similar (if not same) clearance as KJ.
It seems like he is not even a dealer, I can't tell from this angle on the plate.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm kinda on the fence on this one. I mean, it is a Liberty but it looks like a mini-Commander to me (actually a cross between the Commander and the Patriot). I'm willing to see where it goes but I'm glad I have my tail gate with the spare mounted up high :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not even on jeep site yet. I think it is another one of those government sales..

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize they were making/selling them yet.

Phil.....I like yours better.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would drill huge holes to where the fogs used to be, and stick two right in there! Maybe angel eyes.
Oh damn, I don't even have one, thinking of messing with it.

I hate those door handles.. what year are we in? 1976?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I love it.

And that's a Chrysler Corporate Lease / Company Owned Vehicle. :) I can tell by looking at the plate letter/number combination. $100 says the renewal date was August, too.

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Um, it IS on the Jeep site, they've been in production for a few weeks now.

Not officially.
I was talking about completely replacing the KJ on the jeep site. I know it has been there for a while.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Umm.....I'm not too keen on it. I think they pulled off the styling on the Nitro much better.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Blahh. Never mind. Anyway, I don't understand all the hate/dislike here. Tis a squared off, stretched (just a bit) KJ. The only thing I can't stand is that they raised the beltline. The KJ's beltline is already too high... argh.

Still waiting to see how interior materials (on the production models) are... I haven't seen one at a dealer yet.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blahh. Never mind. Anyway, I don't understand all the hate/dislike here. Tis a squared off, stretched (just a bit) KJ. The only thing I can't stand is that they raised the beltline. The KJ's beltline is already too high... argh.

Still waiting to see how interior materials (on the production models) are... I haven't seen one at a dealer yet.

There's no hate for me. The styling just doesn't do it for me, which when anyone is spending so much money on a car, they really should like what it looks like.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still not mean enough, it's got that soft kj look, no matter how much square it is.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The styling is okay,the only reason I hate the new KK is the crappy rear departure angle,spare under the rear,******** headlights,and the biggest turnoff is no more shifter for the t-case(you get a crappy switch).Otherwise it's okay.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Wait, those wheels are kinda sweet. Phil, why didn't you grab them for me? lol3.gif I'll have to be on the lookout. I don't think they'll notice.

Another KJ-ism.... look at the tail lights... CHMSL > Stop Light > Turn Signal > Reverse Light > Reflector. (Or Rear Fog for export models) They're both the same.

Anyone notice that this KK seen here is a 4x2?

Last edited: