Maybe my best Ebay find yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night I bid on a used set of Rocky Road Outfitters rockrails on Ebay. I woke up this morning and checked the auction. I won. The winning bid was 0.99 cents. The listing said they were in good shape no chunks or color missing and they were not bent. I will need to get some bolts for them. We'll see how they look when I get them.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap..........that is absolutely awesome.........I hope they don't want $300 for shipping.

Dave

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shipping is $70.00 from Washington State to Cincinnati. I didn't think that was bad at all.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
yeah, but you are protected with PayPal I thought....

That protection is only so good, actually on a low priced item it really doesn't do anything since they charge a $25 fee for this service...I found that out the hard way :rolleyes: So from a $35 item I filed a dispute over, I recieved 11 dollars back.:mad:

Oh and BTW I don't think shipping is recoverable thru that service either. That's why there were so many scammers selling things for .99 and charging 15 bucks to ship, they made the money off shipping cause they knew you had no real recourse .

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That protection is only so good, actually on a low priced item it really doesn't do anything since they charge a $25 fee for this service...I found that out the hard way :rolleyes: So from a $35 item I filed a dispute over, I recieved 11 dollars back.:mad:

Oh and BTW I don't think shipping is recoverable thru that service either. That's why there were so many scammers selling things for .99 and charging 15 bucks to ship, they made the money off shipping cause they knew you had no real recourse .

Ok, I didn't know that.

I hope this works out for dlancer.

Dave

dlancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you guys sure know *********** a guys buzz. We'll just have to wait and see.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man you guys sure know *********** a guys buzz. We'll just have to wait and see.

We wern't trying to kill your buzz. As I said in a prior post, It is an awesome deal and I hope it works out for you.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope they arrive.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet deal!! I love it when thing like that happen. They just never seem to happen to me.:D