Managed to Wash It

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enos316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I've been on the boards for about a year now and haven't posted a pic of my KJ.

Here it is after a wash the other day, I also used that Rejex stuff for the first time. Someone on the boards recommended it and I got it for Xmas, so this was my first time using it. It wasn't too sunny out, but trust me, its sparkling compared to the salt/dirt it had on it before:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

2003KJ

Reaction score
Nice!

That Rejex is some amazing stuff.....Aaron (grogiefrog) is the one who sold me on it, and I will never use anything else!

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow thats CLEAN!!! wanna do mine?? haha

i wonder how much different that canteen green is compared to the cactus green? looks really close. i like it though, with that green, and the bare plastic flares, and the silver wheels, looks sharp!!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks really good.

I sprayed the road salt off mine the other day but it hasn't been really washed in months. You're making me feel bad.

Dave

Enos316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RAYMAN1007 said:
wow thats CLEAN!!! wanna do mine?? haha

i wonder how much different that canteen green is compared to the cactus green? looks really close. i like it though, with that green, and the bare plastic flares, and the silver wheels, looks sharp!!

Thanks for the positive comments all :)

Might be the same color, I always heard it called Canteen Green, but I could be wrong. It is a lighter green than most KJ greens I see out there.

I am just glad I was able to wash it. I went out to vac the inside, but after I saw how nice it was out I figured I would take advantage of the time while I could.

I'm also curious how well the Rejex stuff will repel dirt and salt in the coming weeks. Thats one of the big selling points, but otherwise I am very happy with the shine I got from it.

adamkrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Someone from my hometown,I live on the south side and will be lifting my libby in the next few weeks,finaly the warm weather is here to stay..

Members online

No members online now.