mallcrawler in Az.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mallcrawler

Reaction score
I am new to this site but not new jeeps, I have 2003 jeep Liberty sport that is still work in progress :). It does have 2" OME lift with 245-75-16 pathfinder a\t flowmaster 40 series muffler and K\N drop in filter pics are soon to follow as soon as I figure it out. I live in northern AZ. and have visited the LOST site many times but could never get logged on.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Mallcrawler. You ever get that sweet girl's tooties dirty, or are you really just a "mallcrawler"?

mallcrawler

Reaction score
I have got more Arizona pinstripping on that thing than i do paint almost. I love to get it dirty.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy.

Dave

Diandra

Reaction score
I think thats because LOST accepts people personally, not just a sign up- you have to either be invited or know someone.. You must not be as special as me :)

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think thats because LOST accepts people personally, not just a sign up- you have to either be invited or know someone.. :)

I've made it 60 years without 'em. I should b good for a couple more. Like my grandma used ta say, phuc 'em.the_finger.gif
________
FIX PS3

Last edited:

mallcrawler

Reaction score
I think thats because LOST accepts people personally, not just a sign up- you have to either be invited or know someone.. You must not be as special as me :)

I must not be that special either, but to give credit where credit is I found out about the OME lift on there site, but jeepkj.com is alot more user friendly and so far everybody seems very kind and know alot about the KJ.

Members online

No members online now.