magnaflow for 07 liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
before I buy it the 06 magnaflow catback fits the 07 right? I assume so but I want to make sure.

Also I saw 2 versions on www.magnaflowonline.com does it matter which one I get. Their email is down so I can't ask them.

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
magnaflows sounds great but i think when my time comes i will go with the dual exit BORLA's they look and sound great.

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant find sound clips of the borla. I was gonna go borla but then I heard Magnaflow. I did hear one clip and it wasn't too impressive. Others have said it is not much louder than stock. I know the Magnaflow is louder than stock.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the magnaflow and it does sustain a much louder tone than stock. The upgrade in the muffler itself was improvement and the KJ sounds deep.

I think there was a crazy driving while taking video post on here by someone nutty with the magnaflow sound. Oh here it is: Its hard to hear though because of my stubborn movement with the cam, and not to mention wind noise. lol.

http://www.jeepkj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5004

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as i have led everyone off topic does the 2006 maganaflow fit the 2007 i too may be interested i had a maganaflow on my Tacoma

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Mopar twim tailpipe and I believe the singles are Borlas, even have the name on them, less money than the aftermarket ones too. The stock exhaust is mandrel bent and the same size as the pipe on the aftermarket systems, get the same result with a muffler change at half the price.
If you're a wheeler than you can install the muffler further back near the rear wheels where the stocker was welded in and add the extra pipe in front and get some better off road clearance and straighten the run. The rear wheels going over objects help raise the muffler at the same time and out of the way of obstacles.

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
I have the magnaflow and it does sustain a much louder tone than stock. The upgrade in the muffler itself was improvement and the KJ sounds deep.

I think there was a crazy driving while taking video post on here by someone nutty with the magnaflow sound. Oh here it is: Its hard to hear though because of my stubborn movement with the cam, and not to mention wind noise. lol.

http://www.jeepkj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5004
I saw those vids. It was the second one that made me register to this site, lol.

How are you liking that BDS lift? I'm thinking of getting one myself, with BFG AT.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bashgod said:
I saw those vids. It was the second one that made me register to this site, lol.

How are you liking that BDS lift? I'm thinking of getting one myself, with BFG AT.

The BDS lift kit works perfect for me. I off-road 2-3% of the year and its my every day driver. Let us know what muffler your going with. =D>

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those flowmasters are just mufflers and they are an aluminum alloy that rusts easily. They do sound good though.

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you put the Maganflow decal on your car?

Mine sounds really good at this point I also highly recomend it.

Latest posts

Members online