Magnaflow #15870 Exhaust System......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I decided to take the plunge and order today (locally) a Magnaflow #15870 exhaust system for the CRD. I've read on numerous boards that the 2.4L, 3.7L, and 2.8L engines all share the same exhaust system from the muffler back......my new system is on the shop floor and will be installed Thursday (the first available time I can get the CRD from the wife). I purchased it from Jobber's Exhaust in Lexington, KY. and got a great deal on it.....even an option to return it providing it doesn't pass the "loose fit" test. I'll try to remember to bring the ol' digital camera and snap a few pics of the installation.
Greg

LibertyCRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SWEET! I called a few shops in Lexington and they quoted me $200 or so just to mount a Magnaflow muffler inline with my stock pipe. I was like...um..I don't think so!

So anyway, I had a Magnaflow welded on here locally and I've been loving it ever since. I think it honestly would have improved my mileage if I hadn't gotten bigger tires. The big tires cancelled out any mileage gain and I'm right back to where I was. But I like the muffler a lot.

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been installed. It's a direct fit short of needing to ever so slightly tweak the rear-most hanger.
Greg

Muffler shot near convertor.

You must be registered for see images

2.5" mandrel bent tubing.

3.5" slash/rolled polished stainless steel tip.

Jimmy The Pipe Layer !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.