made my day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i just stopped at harbor freight on my way home from work to do some browsing. As im pulling into a spot i see a kid getting out of a champagne colored kj. Im looking around and picked up a new hobby knife set and proceed to check out where the same kid is on line in front of me. Hes buying some off road lights so i decided to start a convo with him about liberty's, dont really get a chance to talk about them in person since i have never met a guy who drives one. This is basically how it went

Me: hey man i saw you get out of your kj, you putting those lights on it?
Kid: kj? (Thinking to myself, this should be interesting)
Me: yea kj, a jeep liberty.
Kid: oh yea i wana got out in the woods with it at night and need some extra lights. I work at jiffy lube so im guna put the on tomorrow.
Me: thats cool, you go wheelin alot?
Kid: hell yea i love my jeep, i just wish it was a little more tough and they made a lift for it.
Me: well they do make lifts, actually there are several options.
Kid: umm no they deff dont make lifts for a liberty. I would know if they did.
Me: really why is that?
Kid: im a mechanic and know all about jeeps.
Me: i think your mistaken. I have my libby out side right now and it has a lift kit. You wana see?
Kid: i would love to see this so called lift kit
Me: alright lets check out and go to the parking lot.
We go out side and i show him.
Kid: really dude? Your an idiot thats just a body lift.
Me: you do know you cant do that right?
Kid: dont tell me man, i know what im talken about.
Me: go to jeepinbyal.com and check it out for yourself *******.
Got in my jeep and drove away. Just another case of hey i do oil changes so i must me a mechanical god. I hope i see him stuck in the woods so i can just keep on driven haha

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
"works at Jiffy-Lube", huh?

Dave

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"works at Jiffy-Lube", huh?

Dave

Yup. I couldnt believe how sure of himself he was. There was no convincing him that he was wrong and there is indeed several options for kj lifts. Its like talking to a all with some people lol. I hope he gets home and checks it out. And feels like a jerk for being so hard headed.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
He'll never check it out since "he already knows more than that **** guy with the body lift :gay::gay:

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since he knows "everything" about jeeps you would think he'd know that he drives a kj

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hope he doesn't hurt his neck when/if he pulls his head out of his ass.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a person I would want to change the oil on any vehicle. I cam hear him say things like no it only takes 4qts, or its universal coolant it doesn't have to be HOAT, maybe something like its all just power steering fluid. No it doesn't need friction additive. How about your t case needs gear oil. My thoughts just go on and on.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a person I would want to change the oil on any vehicle. I cam hear him say things like no it only takes 4qts, or its universal coolant it doesn't have to be HOAT, maybe something like its all just power steering fluid. No it doesn't need friction additive. How about your t case needs gear oil. My thoughts just go on and on.

Im amazed that jiffy lube would even hire this kid. I suppose his entire story could be b/s. All i wanted was to have a good kj convo with some one face to face and i had to deal with that nut case haha

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Oh boy.. That could all end up being very, very, very bad.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im amazed that jiffy lube would even hire this kid. I suppose his entire story could be b/s. All i wanted was to have a good kj convo with some one face to face and i had to deal with that nut case haha

Head over to Mercer county. I could talk to you alllllll day my friend.

Hell, we should body lift our unibodies together one day.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Head over to Mercer county. I could talk to you alllllll day my friend.

Hell, we should body lift our unibodies together one day.

Haha sounds like a plan. Or you can come down to ocean county and well find this jack ass and set him straight haha