Lug Nuts 04 Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wb1268

Reaction score
Although I did see some posts on the lug nuts. (1/2 - 20 thread and so forth) I would like to buy a set of lug nuts that are solid one piece construction and allow the use of the factory provided wrench for removal in the event of a flat on the road. The stock "two" piece desgin ***** and the crappy covers just break apart after 2 or 3 tire rotations. If anyone purchased a set please shoot me a link to the site, part number would be appreciated.

Thanks
WB

snowsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get yourself some McGards, 3/4" wrench size, 1/2" x 20 thread. Easy to find at auto parts places.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The liberty Lugnuts are two pieces? Does it depend on what type of Rims you get? I have the stock alloy rims and I just changed my tire yesterday b/c of a flat and the lug nuts didn't feel like two pieces.. more like solid one piece. I remember that b/c of how cold the Lugnuts where in my hand from the weather.

Last edited:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just hit up the parts stores locally. Most of the time they are easily found, at least they were for me on my former vehicles.