LUCY lives!!! Turn your sound up to hear the awesomeness!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE!!!!! :gr_grin: :waytogo:

So nice to see a KJ coming back to life vs being put down... :blah:

Bob

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had her since I'm 21... I'll be 36 this year :) she has gotten me through over 350k of abuse... My friends have all had ten cars in the same amount of time.. I never had a car accident in her aside from getting rear ended by dum dums... Who only ever hit the tow hitch she is my baby!

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is an open header ... No exhaust at all.. LoL... I'm shopping around for an electric ypipe cutout so I can switch to that sound with the push of a button :)

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had her since I'm 21... I'll be 36 this year :) she has gotten me through over 350k of abuse... My friends have all had ten cars in the same amount of time.. I never had a car accident in her aside from getting rear ended by dum dums... Who only ever hit the tow hitch she is my baby!

That's 15 years lapsed on a 13 year old Liberty, how did you manage that? :happy175:
Congrats on getting her back to life again!

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought her in 01... And it's been 14 years... I turned 22 right after I got her...

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the grim reaper had a hard fight and lost. Love the sound without a muffler.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yea !! I sent the reaper running with his tail between his legs... She did not fit through the gates of hell... Came back to me... Looked at ME and said......... "SHOW ME"... Lmao... So I did... And then she sure showed me!!! I love my Lucy... The force is STRONG in her!

You must be registered for see images

Members online

No members online now.