Looking to lift a crd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DieselDemon

Reaction score
I have done some reading and it looks like the best option for a crd is 2.5" before axel issues. Id like to see what some people are running? ome, rough country, daystar, rustys. Some advise would be great.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have done some reading and it looks like the best option for a crd is 2.5" before axel issues. Id like to see what some people are running? ome, rough country, daystar, rustys. Some advise would be great.
Cut out Rustys, only 310 lb springs, stock the CRD has 410 lb, don't want Daystar or Rough Country on used springs.
Best bet overall is the full OME kit with springs and shocks. You can twist them up to the 3-3.25 inch range without any real issues
Check J.B.A. | Jeepin' By AL Aftermarket Jeep Parts, Liberty, Grand Cherokee, Commander for OME and also his own coilover adjustable lifts or Domain Search | Advanced Domain Name Search Tool - GoDaddy for their Frankenlift

Not sure what the bull crap is with the changing what I wrote but jeepinbyal or alljs

Also you can choose between the 400lb springs in front or the 500 lb. I have ran the 500 on my gasser before with the ARB bumper up front etc , ride was good

Last edited:

bdons_crd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my set up, put it on in early dec 13'. We've been happy with it so far.
Ome 2790 springs

Ome ns131 strut

Ome 2948 springs

Ome n132l shocks

Teraflex front bump stops

2 added isolators

Rustys 1/4" strut plate spacer

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk