Looking to change out my OEM 2008 tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about changing out my Goodyear Wrangler Hp's. Don't want to go through the winter with them. Have been researching on the web with Tire Rack, Discount Tire, etc. and thinking of the Firestone Discover A/T tire for an all season.....also been thinking of putting on snow tires... But I've also been thinking of going to an 18" tire on my 2008 Liberty. Savvy lady here who want's to get a good tire for my Liberty. Any thoughts guys??!! Thanks!

Squints

Reaction score
I just put Michelin LTX M/S 245/70/R16 tires on my 08 liberty and I highly recommmend them for all season tires they are quiet on the highway and they look like they are gonna work great in the snow.

xkhanx

Reaction score
I just put 235/70/16 Goodyear Wrangler SR-A's on my 08 Liberty and they seem to do a nice job. Granted they are not off road tires as my daughter drives this vehicle to school, etc. But they do have a real nice ride and were $651 Mounted, balanced and installed and I got an $80 rebate card coming so if anyone is looking for some decent budget tires to bridge a gap, these are a decent contender.

Dad gets to drive the '00 XJ as it isn't "Kewl" enough for the daughter to drive to school...

kyled

Reaction score
That is a great deal. If you don't need off road tires there are a lot of options. Try used tires or floor models from places like Walmart. They have great deals sometimes, but you have to do the research yourself.