Looking rear daystar spacers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before you gripe about what I'm getting ready to ask. I've looked, I've read, I've checked for sag. Front 18 3/4 (should go back up after clevis bushing replace). Rear 18.5 and 18 3/4) My budget is very limited. I am saving for braces (3500.00) for my little girl. Just spent 1200.00 on a tonsillectomy for my son. So extra cash will be limited for some time for the extras in life. That said. I have the front spacer off a rough contry lift. Now looking for the daystar rear 3 inch spacer. Anybody updated their lift that might have them still lying around I would be more than thankfully to take them off your hands.
So this will be a true budget lift. Spring lift maybe summer of 2017.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Before you gripe about what I'm getting ready to ask. I've looked, I've read, I've checked for sag. Front 18 3/4 (should go back up after clevis bushing replace). Rear 18.5 and 18 3/4) My budget is very limited. I am saving for braces (3500.00) for my little girl. Just spent 1200.00 on a tonsillectomy for my son. So extra cash will be limited for some time for the extras in life. That said. I have the front spacer off a rough contry lift. Now looking for the daystar rear 3 inch spacer. Anybody updated their lift that might have them still lying around I would be more than thankfully to take them off your hands.
So this will be a true budget lift. Spring lift maybe summer of 2017.

Totally understand where you are coming from BUT I would rather see you just do a clevis lift and possibly a top plate in front, then an extra upper iso or two in the back and be done.
Using that RC lift on top of already sagged springs will cost you more in the end ( UBJs and Shocks in front ) than what you will be getting
1/4 inch top plate and 3/8 inch clevis will give you 1.25 inches of lift
Again know where you're coming from and one of the reasons I'd hate to see you end up replacing more parts than needed
Just being honest here

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understand. I'm going to replace the rear shocks and springs(120.00 kyb and moog) at the time I lift it. How many top pads in the rear can i use and what would that be lift wise?. I'm replacing the clevis bushings in a couple of weeks. Thus lift won't happen Untill summer if not fall. Other things need to be done first. I've got to get my back rotors off to redo the e brake. It's driving me crazy squick squick squick all the time unless I pull up on the ebrake lever 1 notch. Then it goes away. The ajuster are locked up and the rotor is stuck on. Most likely will have to cut the rotors off. Ive Done broke one puller.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
The front is really the biggest issue you have with the suspension.
Its what takes the most beating and will wear out parts much quicker

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a CAD file I can send you for the front top plate, if you have a friend with a cnc or machine shop they could make you these plates from aluminum, either 1/4 or 3/8 thick. Let me know if you want it

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a CAD file I can send you for the front top plate, if you have a friend with a cnc or machine shop they could make you these plates from aluminum, either 1/4 or 3/8 thick. Let me know if you want it
Thank You. Right know I don't have a way of even downloading a file. I do everything on my phone.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank You. Right know I don't have a way of even downloading a file. I do everything on my phone.

SM-G900V is a Samsung Galaxy S5. You could have someone email you the pdf, or anything that is uploaded and viewable in your mobile browser, you can still save the file to your phone; perhaps then to email it to another address where you could print it at work, or a library, etc.

Options. Oh, and good luck.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Having a PDF or whatever is not a huge deal, if he wants and needs or EVEN WANTs to make some pull the one front coilover and make one or I'll mail him a copy. I have about a dozen top plates out here in the shop anyways , 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch etc LOL

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EDIT: nm... read the last two posts and not the first ones