looking for an oem mopar brush gaurd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rapom

Reaction score
It's the one that sais jeep on it. Was a mopar accessorie option. Has head light gaurd extensions that you can remove. Really really want one of these! Please help me in the right direction. Already looked locally. Amazon. Ebay. Called dodge....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-22-19-40-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-22-19-40-55.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 30

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Used to be a few pop up every now and again. I think most ended up in the junk piles though. Haven't seen one for a long time anywhere

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Over the years I know of at least 3 of them that were removed and junked as soon as people bought their KJs. Of course you don't want to hear that do you? Just think they maybe part of a new JK !!:shrug::happy175:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has the removable light guards. You could always paste a three-dollar Jeep decal on there and call it good:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005C4O1VS/

Wow - 500 bucks.

At that price you're halfway to a brand new ARB that protects the KJ from deer, Toyota Camrys, Chevy Trucks, shopping carts and senior citizens who confuse the brake and accelerator pedals. Right Rev. Mudd...? :happy175:

Bob