Little rocker panel carnage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ptsb5a, what tires are those?

GoodYear Wrangler Territory, available in Canada at CanadianTire. Here's the link... went through this some time ago on here in another thread, some turkey spouting off about seeing as they're only available in Canada they must be crap and not DOT approved. Well, they are made in USA and have a DOT number on them. Rant complete. Sorry.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brow...Goodyear%2BWrangler%2BTerritory.jsp?locale=en

I got all five mounted and balanced with a roadhazard warranty for $800 CDN. When they go on sale they are so worth it. And, I know that wherever I go in Canada, there's going to be a CanadianTire store.

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no ranting from me, i did however find out in the mean time what they were and where they were from. too bad they are available in the states....i wonder if one could buy them up there and bring them back down here? $800cdn is a heck of a deal!

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
no ranting from me, i did however find out in the mean time what they were and where they were from. too bad they are available in the states....i wonder if one could buy them up there and bring them back down here? $800cdn is a heck of a deal!

I would think that if you happened to get four flats while you were in Canada, and had to have them replaced unexpectedly, and then you happened to drive through some mud and do some donuts to scuff them up some, that Homeland Security probably wouldn't notice ;)

We'll be sure to mention if they come on sale again! :)

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an older thread but I just found out that I have rust rotting right through those panels. Mine aren't plastic so I can't just slide them off.
Have any of you guys run into this problem? I can poke a hole through with my finger in some spots.
Should I rip it all out? Any pics of other KJs without those panel below the doors?
Thanks

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is an older thread but I just found out that I have rust rotting right through those panels. Mine aren't plastic so I can't just slide them off.
Have any of you guys run into this problem? I can poke a hole through with my finger in some spots.
Should I rip it all out? Any pics of other KJs without those panel below the doors?
Thanks

Afellow that went by INC did a rocker panel replacement,not sure if it can still be found. Look here and on LOST,it was some cool stuff.