lightsbar for the liberty renegade. need help please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutbackSurvivor

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am considering to put the lightbars (hold 4 lights as below) onto my 05 Liberty Renegade which doesn't come with the lightbar by manufacturer.
I am wondering if I put these lightbar on the top, holes are required to drill over the roof. Would these drilled holes easy to get rusty and water will easy leak into the car especailly during heavy rain or just carwash?

You must be registered for see images

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it was like a 1/2 inch hole for the wire, but its totally sealed with silicone. So there shouldn't be issues of leaks or rust.

Bennett

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OutbackSurvivor said:
Hi everyone, I am considering to put the lightbars (hold 4 lights as below) onto my 05 Liberty Renegade which doesn't come with the lightbar by manufacturer.
I am wondering if I put these lightbar on the top, holes are required to drill over the roof. Would these drilled holes easy to get rusty and water will easy leak into the car especailly during heavy rain or just carwash?

You must be registered for see images

There are 7-1/8" holes for the lightbar that have to be drilled, plus 1-1" hole that has to be drilled for the wiring to go through.