Lighting Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ol' Fart

Reaction score
I see frequent questions from members about the various lights used on their KJs. Usually requests for the fog or headlight numbers, but occasionally other lights. If you go to the Sylvania website (link below) and enter your vehicle make, model and year it will show you a printable list of every light bulb used in that vehicle. I printed out a list and keep it in my KJ in the event I burn out a bulb when I'm away from home. I hope this helps some of you.

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide/default.htm

Gentleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that is a use full site, but I just wonder who compiles the info and the accuracy, i.e. for 05 it lists an ash tray and also a underhood light, neither of which is on a 05

Bob

Ol' Fart

Reaction score
Bob...I suspect that is just a carryover from the Grand Cherokees. If you look up an '05 Grand Cherokee it lists the same numbers for the same two lights. My '05 doesn't have those lights either. FWIW, I have used this site for several different vehicles and haven't had a problem with wrong numbers in the past.