Light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty new to the site, so apologies if this has been brought up before. Has anyone tried one of these light bars on their Liberty? How do they look, light quality/brightness, longevity. I really like the look of the Renegade light bar and want one on my Jeep. I am well aware that this is nowhere near the quality of the OEM kit but it is also much cheaper and my budget doesn't allow the kind of coin for a Mopar bar.

http://www.carid.com/spyder/clear-roof-light-mpn-fl-ch-gn4056a.html?gclid=CN_E2-OSgMwCFVGAaQodIScHvA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 17

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, welcome to the site (welcome)

Second, don't get one of those unless you drive no faster than 15mph. Those light bars are held on with double-sided tape and fly off the roof when you get up to speed.

Better to try to find an OEM Renegade light bar at a salvage yard or swap meet :waytogo:

Bob

Andyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. I figured on using bolts and silicone to stop that from happening if I went that route.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. I figured on using bolts and silicone to stop that from happening if I went that route.

Very cheaply made, lights are cheap and don't really throw any light out, plastic is thin, just save for lights that actually work
They are worth about a buck and a quarter at most

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with Rigid LED bar. They have the best quality though pricey.