Lift parts ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Cooper S/T's in 245/75-16
You must be registered for see images attach

And in 235/70-16...
You must be registered for see images attach

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the looks of those Cooper SST's. Hey TBJ, aren't you getting new tires in spring, may buy your old ones if you do. And yeah, your POC went downhill fast didn't it ...:D
Bet you could get a rubber mallet at dollar store or Big lots for cheap, cut in half, drill hole through them for bumpstop.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah tahoe, getting new rubber in the spring maybe...but only if they're Kevlar MT/R's. Otherwise, it's not worth it to replace these fine tires TBH

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Yeah tahoe, getting new rubber in the spring maybe...but only if they're Kevlar MT/R's. Otherwise, it's not worth it to replace these fine tires TBH

Yup, them Gooryear M/T R Kevlar are sweet tires alright!
My daughter and I went and beat on the KJ this evening at a local area and tried them out in mud, steep inclines and some steep decents and they are wicked!
I would of posted some pictures, but Jen had something go wrong with her camera!
Ah hell, I'll post 'em anyway!
These five were the best. Nothing special.

Extended bumpstops are my new friend!:D

I used to launch my Mini through these 20+ inch deep puddles/lakes all the time!

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mine was more like...

Be 1st to have a SFA Durango 4x4 Be 1st to have a SFA Durango 4x4 Be 1st to have a SFA Durango 4x4 :D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody has an SFA Durango for a joy ride that I know of. Oh well. Not like an SFA is required for any trail here.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
There are some really gnarly off camber trails here I'm going to try out with Jen(Once she puts on some Depends!)where I'm certain a SFA would be better!
That's next week end!
North of Whistler in Pemberton meadows.
Check out Google maps. Pemberton, Pemberton Meadows road, head West, Lillooet River Forestry Service Road, You come to a fork in the road.
Right is Hurley River Forestry Service Road. Keep going to the left on the "Un-named road" From there you go sort of South to Meager Creek Hot springs!
Lots of cool stuff to play in there!