lift kit what u guys think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpjeeper2000

Reaction score
I have a friend who wants to make her kj look better so I suggested a 2.5" lift and maybe some 31" bfg A/T's. I am just wondering what kind of lift that would be the best? she doesnt do any off-roading so she doesnt need anything serious I was looking at the daystar kit. any input on the cheapest and or the easiest to install would be a great help thanx

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am partial to Rusty's Lifts. They have spacer lift that is pretty cheap, if I recall correctly. I would go for the full coil lift, but they have the spacer that isn't too bad. I love my BFG ATs.

jpjeeper2000

Reaction score
yoda13 said:
I am partial to Rusty's Lifts. They have spacer lift that is pretty cheap, if I recall correctly. I would go for the full coil lift, but they have the spacer that isn't too bad. I love my BFG ATs.
Is that the strut spacer lift? it that a decent lift?

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think so. My stealership reccommended it to me, but I am saving up for the full coil suspension lift. It is more, true enough, but I do use my KJ off-road, and most people here reccommend it over the spacer lift. There is a discussion about the two in another thread under this section.

jpjeeper2000

Reaction score
well does anybody know how hard that strut spacer is to install? thanx for all the help so far

jzpapa

Reaction score
I have the daystar spacer lift and am happy with it. And I do 4 wheel.

Bill

Latest posts

Members online