Liberty Picture Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I saw this on another forum and thought why not here?....

Here are the rules, lets see if we can keep this going...

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your Liberty. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. No photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 48-Hours, the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted

I edited the rules a little bit. The game was originally "the motorcycle picture game", but instead of motorcycle, it's Liberty now.

RULES:

1) After 48-hours, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

2) If a challenge is not met after 48-hours, a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

5) Pictures must be taken OUTSIDE of the Liberty.

6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

7) The following types of challenges are not allowed:
action shots
challenges involving other people
duplicate challenges
illegal challenges

8) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another member posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

I will start and make it easy to get the game rolling

Picture of your Liberty in your garage.

Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so does this mean i won the first round?

You must be registered for see images attach

Moab

Reaction score
I'm in....

Here's another Garage pic:

Moab

Reaction score
So if Twack doesn't make the next challenge in the next 48 hours do I get to pick the next challenge since I'm the runner up?

RenegadeKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if Twack doesn't make the next challenge in the next 48 hours do I get to pick the next challenge since I'm the runner up?

which ever one of you two posts the new challenge first, wins the first challenge.

Be sure to make a challenge that is possible for most to get. Remember, this is a world wide forum, so please refrain from making locale specific challenges. These could be challenges involving pictures of specific things like "Jeep infront of corner diner on 5th and Main" or "Jeep infront of my house". In lieu of these, make them something along the lines of "Jeep infront of any local diner" or Jeep infront of a Green house".

Also, just to specify:

When you post a picture of the previous challenge, in the same post, or post directly following the picture, in bold letters type "Next Challenge: __________________"

Last edited:

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Jeeps dont get stuck, they're really just posing for pictures.

NEXT CHALLENGE: Taller Liberty then your trail buddy. :smokin:

DirtyKK

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Thanks. I posed for this photo op on some submerged tree limbs. :icon_lol:

RenegadeKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys going out and taking the pictures of your Jeep AFTER the challenge has been posted? Or are you using pictures that have been taken BEFORE the challenge has been made?

Remember guys, make the challenges something that is easily obtainable. I dont think our Florida members would be able to get a picture in "Deep Snow".

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah. I missed that part. Strike my entry. And I was using photos taking ahead of time... that's what I assumed some of the others were. My bad. Carry on. :p

RenegadeKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, hate to do this, but I'm going to put a new challenge up here, just so you guys can see what kind of challenges I'm talking about. Hope this gets the game rolling (no pun intended) and have some of you get out there and take some pictures!

Next Challenge: Picture of your Jeep on a boat launch ramp with the front tires half deep in the water.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Front tires?

I used to back in, because that's where the hitch is. :D