LF White KJ pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a picture of a white, lifted or not KJ Sport with Rene Lights preferably '05-'07 with aftermarket black rims. Or if any of you photoshop wizards could show me what one would look like. I have access to a spray shop that my uncle owns and they are slow on work right now so they would charge me for material only. I am looking at a setup including white paint with dark rims and stock trim, sort of a Frozen Tundra Edition KJ. Not too sure how it would look though.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a picture of a white, lifted or not KJ Sport with Rene Lights preferably '05-'07 with aftermarket black rims. Or if any of you photoshop wizards could show me what one would look like. I have access to a spray shop that my uncle owns and they are slow on work right now so they would charge me for material only. I am looking at a setup including white paint with dark rims and stock trim, sort of a Frozen Tundra Edition KJ. Not too sure how it would look though.

I think white with black rims would look pretty good!! :D
Painted flares or textured?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black.............

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ridenby, got any pics of your rig that you can post so I can attempt to deface them in microsoft paint?

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have nothing against black I just don't want that, been done before. But a white lifted KJ with black rim/trim, lights, rack, arb, custom vinyl on the side, now that is the idea.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
OP-did you ever photo shop any thing,would like to see your ideas.

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the best one I could come up with. You get the idea. Not too sure if I would keep the black grill piece but it looks pretty cool. I would like to see what a black widow rack would look like on top but I am not proficient enough in that junk.

You must be registered for see images

I would also add a detail strip along side (similar to Tommud's "Kilamanjaro Edition" strip) with some terrain and Frozen Tundra Edition in classic lettering.

Oh, also I went with a different pic, as I found it easier to photoshop in lines vs circles so I turned a black KJ (03CDKJ's) to white instead of attempting the rims. Thanks for pic linkage though ridenby.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
But...... but.......... but............ BLACK is where it's at!
White is so....boring and well white, once you go with BLACK you'll never have another! Trust me!

Although white was my second choice !:eek:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must admit, the white looks nice. But Black is just sinister and I love it. That, my friends, is why Black chose me. (Thanks Budke, royalty cheque is on it's way)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
But...... but.......... but............ BLACK is where it's at!
White is so....boring and well white, once you go with BLACK you'll never have another! Trust me!

Although white was my second choice !:eek:

Then explain to me why I had a Black WJ and now a Light Khaki KJ....nana.gif

Well....black is/was the second choice. nana.gif

Latest posts

Members online