KJ working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics. I'll bet that Aussie locker helped a lot.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Youve gotta tell me where you keep going. Is that livingston? Looks like the area with that school bus but I cant tell...

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome pics. I'll bet that Aussie locker helped a lot.

Dave
Bang for the buck,one of the best things done.

Youve gotta tell me where you keep going. Is that livingston? Looks like the area with that school bus but I cant tell...
It is indeed,out behind 49er truckstop.

Holy *******. You got some spheres of brass.
Na,these fellows watch out for uncle Dick and his mommobile.I didnt know it was all racked up till they wanted me to back up so they could take pics.Libby has surprised a few.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet, ridenby!

Got details of what ya did on your front bumper?
Stuck some 2x2-1/4in thick tube in frame holes,welded it,TJ front bumper,harbor freight winch plate,bolted to tubes so far so good,far from finished,thinking of tieing front to side rails with pipe-tube what ever I find.In need of a road sign for front,from bumper to skid.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good gosh, cant believe you made it down that and back up. Weve(lost crew) have went down there and looked at it a couple times but thought it was a bit much for us but we didnt want body damage. Thats a pretty dang rough area down through there. Did you all make it all the way down to the lake?

And is that area still open?? Can you still come out down on near somerset?

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Good gosh, cant believe you made it down that and back up. Weve(lost crew) have went down there and looked at it a couple times but thought it was a bit much for us but we didnt want body damage. Thats a pretty dang rough area down through there. Did you all make it all the way down to the lake?

And is that area still open?? Can you still come out down on near somerset?
Check my other posts,11/7 we went down this part,played on stairsteps came out different spot,11/14 went in different way,went to lake,came up by bus,yes if I just looked at it would not go though there,fellows go with been running down there for years,handy at times.Don't go looking for body damage-it is a 4x4 I am 4 wheeling,this is my ride home,buddy in red XJ is open both ends,if he can go I will be damned if I can't. Gotta work this weekend,maybe can put together a ride later,several bypasses available.If it is wet,even my buddys don't do the tough stuff.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lost has went a few times now. We start at the 49er and come out down on somerset road(think thats what its called) near London. Its probably the best all around trail as far as difficulty but its easy enough that a liberty has no issues. Perfect trail.

I thought they closed the part that came out came out at somerset but I guess they didnt, yet..

Sirthor1881

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in venturing down that way....I am just south of Lexington...obviously no good trails to ride up here. But I am itching to get it on the trails.