Larger tyre size without lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things are getting complicated. Quadratec wants $1230 for the OME kit. I don't know if it's included in this price or not, but they'll charge me $200+ only for shipping..

On the other hand, BDS does not have front struts.. Still couldn't give me a total price either.

I asked an Ebay store owner who was selling struts if they have the parts for a complete lift kit and still waiting for the reply.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Watch what you get off of some of the ebay sellers

JeepinbyAl ships over seas and everywhere
he has everything you need to lift

resistance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JeepinbyAl ships over seas and everywhere
he has everything you need to lift

Tom, I checked the site and it's way too expensive there. Every kit has something missing and you always have to add extras like coils and struts. The final price becomes incredible even without shipping charges.

I think I'll go with the BDS kit and find extra front struts. But as this thread got quite far away from its title, I think I should better start a new thread under "lift kit discussion".

See you there.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok my two bits on what tires fit and what needs to be done
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Jeep_Liberty/Tires_&_Rims
I will say that I am running with only a daystar lift at this time with 265 75 R16 on steel wheels
and yes I did steering stop mods & pinch weld mods (at home no cost)
I will also say that I will always be improving my jeep and parts are easyer for me to get then for you and plan on doing Als UAA and springs. But for now works great for me.