Laptop Memory, New and Used...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i know its not Jeep parts, but this forum has treated me well so i figured i would toss everyone a bone if they need it... I got a small pile of laptop memory that has been accumulating here as i have upgraded laptops this year, normally i toss it all on eBay after a while but just in case anyone needs it here we go...

Qty Available - Memory Type

3 - 512MB PC2-4200S $10 Each plus shipping (one matched pair if thats needed and one Samsung from a HP, the matched pair is BRAND NEW, the Samsung is about four months old)
2 - 256MB PC2-4200S $5 Each plus shipping (matched pair of Hynix from a Acer laptop, about two years old)
1 - 128MB PC-2100S $5 Each plus shipping (older memory from i think a HP or Compaq branded laptop, tested working, unsure of age on this one)

Buy one stick or buy all six you still only get charged $5 for shipping via Priority Mail. Paypal accepted and preferred but other arrangements can be made.

If your looking to trade i could use a stick or two of PC3200 Desktop memory in the 1gb size, i have an older desktop here that needs some.

Thanks!

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to check what my brothers old dell and my moms old vaio use and I might get a few sticks off ya. Both are old laptops bought cheap and the dell is primarily a dedicated computer for a magic jack (which works surprisingly well. about on par with cell phones a few years ago) and the vaio is for my mom to browse the web and open her emails with all of the attachments so she doesn't keep putting virus' on the main pc at my parents house :p

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, just let me know!

You can also look up the computers using the www.crucial.com website and it will tell you what type and size of memory it can use. I use that for checking what type of memory is needed for laptops all the time.