L.O.S.T. Trick or Jeep run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkeegstra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike and Tammy from L.O.S.T. organized a Halloween Trick or Jeep run up the Crown King trail with props and everything.
You must be registered for see images

Balloons around I-10 and highway 74 (AZKJ tells me this is a regular occurrence):

A good turnout, even with several last minute cancellations (Dudes! Where are your priorities?)

Some of the more imaginative actually dressed up their Jeeps - signcutter21's Jeep here has chickenpox or something:

...and the Dyna-team's (Mike and Tammy) own Jeep - the fairlead and bit of cable always make me think the shark has a cigar in his mouth:

But, ya know, there are trails to be run, and any picture that includes undercarriage is a good one. Roachman3700 takes the optional obstacle:

signcutter21 a little further up that same obstacle:

Climbing the last bit of the trail before Crown King:

We made good time - from highway 74 to Crown King in about 5 1/2 hours, including lunch. Then we headed back to the campground at Lake Pleasant, had schizophrenic chili and hung out around the campfire watching the 10 lane superhighway of a boat ramp:

Jeeps at sunset:

Russ

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Russ great pics, thanks for posting. Sorry we missed this one.

Did you get a chance to talk to Signcutter21 about the Nov trip is was planning? Haven't heard much about it lately.

AJ

Last edited:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics. Looks like a few sections have gotten worse. It seems like it would be getting a little cool for the lake now too.......

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a great time (we just did not stop as much as we usually do) otherwise i would have some pics to post but it was just watch what you are doing the whole way. the pics Rekeegstra has posted are of the optional trail. the non optional trail was probably as rough, testing my willingness to just mash the pedal and go :)

on a side note Rekeegstra here are the links i said i would send you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8fEZbmj-M

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like fun, i farted round the house most of the weekend, i feel rested... Nice pics Russ....

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I sat around at work yesterday and thought about how much fun I was missing, then today I got out and got the propeller shaft removed from the Jeep so I can get it replaced this week. Maybe sometime in the next couple of weekends I can get out on the trail again...

Yeah, nice pics Russ ;)

2003KJ

Reaction score
It seems like it would be getting a little cool for the lake now too.......

awwww whats the matter??? 80 too cold to go for a swim over there??? :D :D

Seriously though nice pics! The KJ with "chicken pox" looks like it's dressed like a cow more so than chicken pox....LOL