KK front on KJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony CRD brings up a good question...

Hmm...has anyone thought about fitting a KK front to a KJ?

Overhere that has been done with Mercedes C and E class and VW Golf (rabbit) change series 3 to a 4...

You must be registered for see images attach

...Does anybody have the answer?

I love the front lights on the KKs, don't know if the fenders will flow well with the rest of the KJ body though... I like the rear on the KJ, the KK looks kinda tall and bulky for the wheel base and tires that could fit underneath...

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
It could be done. but you would need fenders, a hood, a grill, and a few other things

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question is....why?

The KJ just much more attractive then the KK. Unless you like boxes. lol j/k

ShadowedXistence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, the kj is much better looking than the kk, but I think the kk headlights look real sharp. Also I like how the hood is flatter. The hood on the kj drops off on the front end reminding me of the rav4. I think the flatter kk hood plus the lights would make the front of the kj look more aggresive while keeping the more rounded off shape of the kj. I'd like to see a photo shopped version of the kk front end imposed onto the kj before I look into it anymore.
If anyone has the capabilities of doing this with photoshop would be awesome. Also I hit a deer with my kj and most of the front end pieces need to be changed out. I think to complete the look, the rear fender flares would need to be changed out to match... Just something I'd like to see.

loves_off_roading

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never really liked how the KK looked. But the front headlights are cool. Let us know if you get it done we'd like to see that.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nope....the new front end was an after thought, it doesn't flow right. But maybe better than a KJ with a KK front...