KJ Run in Atlantic Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find as many KJ to go out for a run as I can. I don't care where the run is held. Anyone want in? I think I have 3 other guys I can count on to be there so far. 1 Daystar Lift a Rusty's OTT Lift and a Rustys spring lift. Plus Me and my Flame Red OME Lift.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come to Cold Lake, I'll introduce you guys to a little something called muskeg.:D

Serious though, sounds like you guys are up to a good time. If I wasn't the only lifted KJ in town I'd try to organize a local out-n-about. Instead I have to run with full size monsters. I feel like a freaking chihuahua on the trail sometimes.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I know what you are saying, besides me, I am the only other lifted KJ on PEI (that I know of) and we don't really have any wheelin' spots here.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Sweet talk Anne's dad into letting you tear up the farm a little.:D

That's the problem here, only have mud and sandstone.:(

I liked wheeling up in Ontario, much better conditions for all situations.

If I were to sweet talk Anne, it would be for something better that wheelin'. laugh.gif

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come to Cold Lake, I'll introduce you guys to a little something called muskeg.:D

Serious though, sounds like you guys are up to a good time. If I wasn't the only lifted KJ in town I'd try to organize a local out-n-about. Instead I have to run with full size monsters. I feel like a freaking chihuahua on the trail sometimes.

hahahahaha I know the Little jeep feeling I followed a TJ with a 350 and 37's on the last run I was on for about 3 obstacles that kinda sucked. Yeah pretty much all the Libby's out here are Spacered...... or old farts running summer 245's