KJ Roof Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons why I have decided in the long run not to mess with bar lights or doing my original idea of a Brush Guard with Lights on the top of the brush guard to add a touch more Jurassic Park Effect. Due to having covers.

Iowa does not require covers.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah true but I don't plan on living Iowa much longer so I'm going to have to study Florida's laws in full.

I wonder how strict they are down there. My GF has family in Vermont and New York and was telling me it's pretty strict down that way.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't hold inspections but they make you turn in your plate for a new one with same reg code on it like every five years.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tornado approaching? :hidesbehindsofa:

Nope, finally convinced the wife it would be better to move to Florida since it puts us in closer driving distances to many NASCAR Races and we don't have to wait a full year the go see the theme parks. Once I make career in the USPS I can go anywhere I want.

Members online

No members online now.