kj broke again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ripper42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will just my luck i pulling out of HEB and it fell like my trany slipped bad so i limp it home the hole time the trany is trying to down shift i think that my trany is ok and it pmc telling it that down shift it was running funny when i got home and died i think that the pmc lean out the motor it will start up and run it at the shop now just wondering if any of you guys had this problem

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will just my luck i pulling out of HEB and it fell like my trany slipped bad so i limp it home the hole time the trany is trying to down shift i think that my trany is ok and it pmc telling it that down shift it was running funny when i got home and died i think that the pmc lean out the motor it will start up and run it at the shop now just wondering if any of you guys had this problem
Crap dude. Periods and commas are your friends. What is HEB and PMC. Check the fluids for level and color. Don't mean to be an as$, your writing is not compatible with my BAC, as I am on vacation.

Members online