key fob wont work.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davids04kj

Reaction score
Hi y'all first time posting here so please bear with me. Bought my first kj and the door fob worked. Had to pull the dash to replace the heater core and I'm pretty darn sure I pluged everything back in. Well now the key fob wont work. The doors unlock and lock like they should, did I miss something? Where should I look
or do?

Thanks for any help or ideals. David

blackhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try by disconnecting the batt and then conect it again. Sometimes in my KJ the fob keys going crazy when I try to do any electrical issue.....

nullptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before you spend any money or tear things apart again, change the battery in the FOB.

May not fix it, but it's probably an old battery anyway, they only cost like $2-3, and it'd be a real kicker if you tore everything apart only to find out the battery was the culprit to begin with.

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've noticed with mine ometime one of the buttons will tick and make the whoe FOB seem dead

Latest posts

Members online