Key FOB internal pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscott1224

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am wondering if someone could take some pictures of there KEY fob's I feel like something is missing out of the one I have. I just bought the car and the FOB came with it but I dont see any way for the positive connection to connect with the board. Below is pictures of my Key FOB. It didn't work since before I got it. I am ordering 2 more, don't want to go to the dealer to get them programmed though. :)

You must be registered for see images

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
missing the board clips and the battery is upside down!!!!!

I don't know what you are calling a board clip, but I just took one of my working fobs apart again and his circuit board looks exactly like mine, also the battery in this picture IN NOT upside down.

pictures of a WORKING fob, showing the battery position:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

tscott1224

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the pictures. I am going to check all the connections with a multimeter and see if I can get this working. I will let you know what I find.

tscott1224

Reaction score
Ok so I checked the board and all the connections are intact. When I hit a button there is power draw so I am assuming this one just needs to be reprogrammed. Seems to be completely functional otherwise. When my new ones come in I will get one programmed and assume this one is pretty much a lost cause. Was trying to avoid the $$ to program them, but oh well. Thanks again for the pics and the help, it is greatly appreciated. :D