just picked up a OEM NAV head unit pretty cheap...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sleeve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a Chrysler - they don't design them for disassembly. They only really design them for assembly. Back when I worked there the Maintence procedures were only drafted after the whole interior was well defined and almost through prototyping. Very much an afterthought IMO.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a Chrysler - they don't design them for disassembly. They only really design them for assembly. Back when I worked there the Maintence procedures were only drafted after the whole interior was well defined and almost through prototyping. Very much an afterthought IMO.

figures... thanks

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also installed an OEM Navi (RB4) almost a year ago. :)DThat was infact my very first mode):D Nothin difficult about installing the GPS antenna, The How to is pretty explenatory, If your jeep is a 05 you will need a 5.5mm socket or screw driver, long and thin enough to reach the A pilar bolts..