Just got done installing Al's 4" lift......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having a hard time with it??

I'll bet it will come out good. Can't wait for the pic's.

Dave

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send the pics to me and I'll load 'em....I hold the record for the SMALLEST pics posted. HA! Make 'em CRY! C'mon - let's see the pics. My 2" RevTek pales in comparison. I'd go the 7" lift if it was an ACTUAL FULL lift and not just a "drop" type arrangement. The 4" lift with extras makes a lot of sense.

Rant with me...

We want pics, we want pics, we want pics (campfires & lighters aglow)

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay some pics------

Stock '04 KJ,Rusty's 2 1/2" coil lift---
You must be registered for see images attach

And the JBA 4" lift----
You must be registered for see images attach

Tires on are still only 245/75 MT/R's.

The CV's where not cut due to be hardened and the only place that would touch them wanted 6 hours per and $300 per to cut down.And due to having bad threads on the new braided brake lines they where not installed either until a better set is sent.

Springs are way to stiff even if you have a heavy steel front bumber and winch,the rear coils are just right.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troy, Will I need any special tools to remove & replace the axle shafts? I'm glad I decided to upgrade to the pre-cut JE Reels. It was a hard decision at the time, but seems like a bargain now!

$300 per side, but still have old worn axles... Kick.gif