Just added some MOPAR skid plates today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got done installing MOPAR skid plates today. I got the engine, trans, t-case, and fuel tank skid plates. I used the hoist at work, so it was very easy. They are some heavy duty skid plates. I think my total was $360 for all four with my employee discount, which was a pretty good deal. Lot cheaper than replacing broken components.:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is good. You changed the tires. You got it lifted too. So now you need towhooks........and the list goes on and on........haha The addiction has struck and now you have the jeep disease.:D

Dave

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. I am planning on getting tow hooks next, and then the cool tubular bumper from MOPAR, and then..... the list goes on and on. I just installed the lift today as well, and removed the black plastic valance from the front bumper. I'll try and get some pics posted early next week.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. I am planning on getting tow hooks next, and then the cool tubular bumper from MOPAR, and then..... the list goes on and on. I just installed the lift today as well, and removed the black plastic valance from the front bumper. I'll try and get some pics posted early next week.

And when you get that cool tubular bumper from MOPAR you have to throw away your tow hooks! Exciting isn't it!